The newest addition to the NEADS’ Student Awards offerings is the Connor Clark & Lunn Financial Group Scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded to persons with disabilities in higher education who display community leadership, and show interest in a business-oriented career. Recipients of this scholarship will be limited to students who are enrolled in a three+ year program in business, economics, computer science/technology, engineering or a related program at an accredited college or university located in Canada, and will be selected on the basis of financial need.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: May 31st 2022
- Applicants must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
- Applicants must have a permanent disability*
- Currently enrolled at a post-secondary student institution as a full-time student**
- Student enrolled in a 3+ business related field.
- Click here for more information and application
*For the purpose of these awards, a permanent disability is a permanent functional limitation which affects the ability of the student to participate fully in post-secondary education.
**For first year students: applicants must be accepted to a post-secondary institution at the time of application.
- Strong commitment to your academic discipline
- Exemplary record of volunteerism and/or employment
- Demonstrated potential to be an outstanding participant in the community
The number of awards given each year is subject to the amount of funding received.