Save-On-Foods is proud to have partnered with UFCW Local 1518 to establish a Joint Diversity and Training Trust to support and maintain a respectful and positive working environment. Our goal is to work collaboratively to promote diversity awareness and build strong, healthy and mutually beneficial relationships within the diverse communities that we serve.
Number Available: 10
Deadline: May 1st, 2023
- The applicant must be a student who resides in British Columbia and who are going to be pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited institution within the province of BC in the fall.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to promote diversity awareness and acceptance in their community
- Have not previously received the Joint Diversity Scholarship
How to Apply
- Go to the SaveOnFoods website to read more able the scholarship and apply
- View and access the application