The Alice Donald Bursary is available to physically disabled students in their second-year at Yukon University.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: January 31, 2023
Born in Victoria, BC in 1912, Mrs. Donald moved to Whitehorse in 1976 following brain surgery that left her without the use of her right arm, limited use of her right leg, and a severe speech impediment. She was well known for her production of hooked wall hangings, which she would craft with her non-dominant hand.
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Completed previous semester at Yukon University
- Second-year student
- Be one of:
- Studying in a health-related program
- NOTE: Priority will be given to physically-disabled applicants
- Demonstrated financial need
- Completed student financial award application form
- Completed student financial award application waiver form
- Completed budget sheet
- Indicate if you are a physically-disabled student
Applications can be submitted in person at the Office of the Registrar, Ayamdigut Campus, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yukon University Student Services
Source: Yukon University Student Financial Awards
Search through other scholarships, awards, and bursaries available to students of Yukon University on the Yukon University Student Financial Awards webpage.
See other Yukon scholarships // See other scholarships for physical disabilities
Last Updated: 2023-01-05