The Allied Van Lines Scholarship is open to students pursuing an undergraduate degree in Logistics or an equivalent field.
Number Available: 4
Deadline: December 15, 2022
Allied Van Lines is committed to improving the future of up and coming logistics and business professionals across Canada and North America. They believe that education is significant and place that belief into their core operating philosophy, everything from their standard practices, to their way of living. They are proud to be offering qualifying Canadian students and chance to apply for their new scholarship, which is intended for students across the areas of business, logistics, and similar fields.
- Canadian Citizen (or permanent resident)
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of accredited college/university within a Canadian province, for completion of an undergraduate degree in Logistics or an equivalent field
- Employees and professional affiliates of Allied Van Lines (and their immediate families) are not eligible to apply
- Your scholarship may be tax deductible. However, you are responsible for any tax reporting requirements and any tax due. The applicant must comply with CRA rules to qualify for the tax-free benefits of the scholarship
NOTE: This scholarship is not disability-specific. However, it is open to all students (who fit the criteria above) and the scholarship committee want to promote equal opportunity in as many avenues as possible and thus requested we share their scholarship on our website.
How to Apply
You must complete all required sections of the application form on the Allied Van Lines Scholarship webpage.
Applicants must submit a brief essay of between roughly 400 and 800 words, detailing why logistics/supply chain management is important within your college major of choice. A personalized tone, referencing your firsthand experience, and sentiment, is best—no need to be too formal. Allied Van Lines would like to know why you truly believe in logistics as the best career path for you.
Be sure to attach the following documents to your application form:
- Copy of your most recent transcripts
- Verification of enrollment at your college
- Your essay
There is a limit of one (1) entry per contestant. Incomplete applications will be disqualified.
The award amount will be made out to your school in the form of a check, and mailed to your personal address. Winners will be notified via email.
Source: Allied Van Lines Scholarship webpage
See more national scholarships // See more scholarships open to all disabilities
Last updated: 2022-07-18