The Bell MTS Telecommunication Award is available for students at Red River College who are entering specific programs.
Number available: Multiple Varies
- Fall start programs: October 1st annually
- Winter start programs: February 1st annually
The Bell MTS Telecommunication Award is available to:
- Aboriginal peoples, members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities and women entering first year
- Must be enrolled in your first term at the time of the application deadline
- Must be entering one of the following programs:
- Business Information Technology
- Business Technology Management
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Information Security
- Network Services Technician
- Apply using the General RRC Polytech Application
- Include a letter that answers the following questions:
- Why do you want to take this program?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Selection is based on academic progress, financial need, and applicants’ career goals
- Submit your completed application form by email to email@example.com
For more information, you can also contact your academic department or the Student Service Centres.
See the Red River College Awards, Bursaries, and Scholarships webpage for a listing of all available awards, bursaries, and scholarships.
Last Updated: 2023-01-05