The CHS Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter Scholarship is available to members with an inherited bleeding disorder.
Number available: 1
Deadline: September 10th, annually
The Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter of the Canadian Hemophilia Society is proud to offer a $500 scholarship to a member of the society with an inherited bleeding disorder each year in September.
- be a member of the Canadian Hemophilia Society
- have an inherited bleeding disorder
- be scheduled to enter a post-secondary educational institution in September of the application year
Preference is given to those entering their first year. If no application is received for this group, consideration will be given to students in consecutive years, 2nd, then 3rd, and so on. If more than one application is received, students will be evaluated on past academic performance.
How to Apply
Apply using the application form available on the CHS Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter Scholarship page.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.hemophilia.ca/
Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter:
- Address: PO Box 112, Glovertown, NL, A0G 2L0
- Phone: 1-709-293-2947
- Email: HemophiliaNL@gmail.com
Source: CHS Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter Scholarship page
See other Newfoundland & Labrador scholarships // See other scholarships for physical disabilities // See scholarships open to all provinces // See scholarships open to all disabilities
Last updated: 2023-05-18