The Effie Close and Andrew Jamault Bursaries are available to students residing in Saskatchewan who are wheelchair users.
Deadline: December 1st (annually)
The Kinsmen Foundation is pleased to be the administrator of the Effie Close and Andrew Jamault Bursaries. Both Ms. Close and Mr. Jamault bequeathed estate funds to the Kinsmen Foundation to establish these bursaries.
- be a full-time student who has graduated grade 12
- recipients may be in any year of any discipline or program
- be a resident of Saskatchewan
- be a wheelchair user
- demonstrate financial need
- demonstrate academic achievement (may be based on the nature and extent of physical challenges)
How to Apply
Applications must include the following:
- a completed Effie Close and Andrew Jamault Bursaries application form
- you can also download the application form from the Kinsmen Foundation Bursaries page
- an original or school certified copy of Saskatchewan Education Record of Standing or a school transcript with the school seal or stamp
- confirmation of full-time registration at a Saskatchewan based university or technical school
- two letters of reference
- confirmation of disability
Only complete applications will be considered. Applications must be submitted to the Kinsmen Foundation office.
The award will be announced annually at the beginning of March.
Address: 2217C Hanselman Court, Saskatoon SK, S7L 6A8
Telephone: (306) 244-6400 or 1-877-777-8979
Last Updated: 2023-12-01