The IODE Lord Dundonald Giselle Lazure Memorial Award is available to students registered with the Paul Menton Center at Carleton University.
Amount: Based on need
Number Available: 1
Deadline: August 31st every-other year. Not open for the 2022-2023 cycle.
This award was established in 2015 by the IODE Lord Dundonald Chapter.
- be an outstanding student entering or proceeding from one year to another at Carleton University
- demonstrate financial need
- have a permanent mental or physical disability
- be registered with PMC
How to Apply
- Fill out the IODE Lord Dundonald Giselle Lazure Memorial Award application form
- The application must be submitted directly to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, contact the PMC:
TTY and Video-Relay-Service: 613-520-3937
Source: PMC’s Financial Aid webpage
See other Ontario scholarships // See other scholarships open to all disabilities
Date updated: 2022-12-30