The Lions District 5CN Bursary is open to students studying at the University of Saskatchewan who are blind or visually impaired.
Amount: $600 or Varies depending on availability.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st, annually
A Massive thank you to District Governor Ewen Gray for funding the Lions District 5CN Bursary.
- Must be a student at the University of Saskatchewan
- Must have completed at least one year of study meaning you are heading into your second year, third year, forth year, ext
- Must be blind or have a sight impairment
- You need to be a full time student
- You need to be in financial need
Interesting things that you may want to know:
- This is not a renewable award
- You don’t need to be a Canadian/ have Citizenship
- You can be in any field of study but preference is given to Agriculture
How to Apply
Log into your U of S portal and fill out the Application for Continuing Bursaries.
Documentation for sight impairment is required.
Selection based on financial need and academic achievement.
Contact the awards center at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
105 Administration Place
Phone Number- 306-966-1212
Here are some other sources that say almost the same thing as the main web-page. These should give you a better sense of what the award is and what the criteria for the award is. The first site is Study-In-Canada, The second site is agcarreers.com