The Merylyn K. Vann Bursary is open to students with disabilities enrolled in any undergraduate degree program at the University of Saskatchewan.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: October 1st annually
There is another source from the University of Saskatchewan called school finder, and they are saying that the Merylyn K. Vann Bursary the amount its worth is $3000. So don’t expect it being $6000 for the 2020 year just in-case.
Thank you so much to the Fedoruk Family Fund for funding the Merylyn K. Vann Bursary.
- Students need to be in financial need to be considered.
- Must be a student of the University of Saskatchewan
- Must have a disability
Some things to note:
- Canadian Citizen ship is not required
- You must have a full-time course load
- You can be in any year of study for either a Bleacher or Doctorate
- You also can be in any field of study
- This is not a renewable award
How to Apply
Log into your U of S portal and fill out the Application for Continuing Bursaries.
Contact the awards center at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
105 Administration Place
Phone Number- 306-966-1212