The Nicholas Leroux Memorial Bursary is available to students with physical disabilities who are clients of the Carleton Attendant Services Program.
Number Available: varies
Applications Open: June 1st annually
Deadline: October 31st annually
This bursary was endowed in 2007 by family and friends of Nicholas Leroux.
- be entering or continuing any program at Carleton University
- have a permanent physical disability
- be a current client of the Carleton Attendant Services Program
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada (landed immigrants or protected persons)
- demonstrate financial need
- meet OSAP’s Ontario residency requirements
How to Apply
- Fill out the Nicholas Leroux Memorial Bursary application form
- Submit the application directly to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org
A committee determined by the Awards Office and the Paul Menton Centre will select the recipients of the award.
For any questions, contact the PMC:
TTY and Video-Relay-Service: 613-520-3937
- PMC’s Financial Aid webpage
- Nicholas Leroux Memorial Bursary application form
- Nicholas Leroux Memorial Bursary FutureFunder webpage
Date Updated: 2022-12-30