The Sun Life Financial Peer Support Scholarship is available to Canadian students with a spinal cord injury who is also a peer support volunteer with one of SCI/CPA corporate members.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: May 31, 2023
The Sun Life Financial Scholarship is open to any post-secondary student with a spinal cord injury who is living in Canada, and who is also a peer support volunteer with one of SCI/CPA corporate members. To be eligible, the applicant will need a letter of support from his/her corporate member stating that he/she is a peer support volunteer.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible.
- The applicant must be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
- The applicant must be attending, or will be attending, a recognized post-secondary institution in Canada.
- The applicant must have a spinal cord injury.
- The applicant has provided a copy of his/her most recent two years of transcripts (unless the applicant has not been in school for the past five years).
- For the Sun Life Financial Peer Support Scholarship, the applicant must be engaged as a peer volunteer with one of the SCI Canada Federation Corporate Members and provide a letter of support from the organization
How to Apply
Apply online here.
Two letters of reference are required, recognizing the applicant’s outstanding initiative, scholastic achievement and contributions to the community.
520 Sutherland Drive,
Toronto, ON, Canada, M4G 3V9
Bill Adair, Executive Director