The Susan Scott Parker Scholarship is available to students registered with the Paul Menton Center at Carleton University.
Amount: valued at $4000, can vary year to year
Number Available: 1
Applications Open: May 1st annually
Deadline: August 31st Annually
The Susan Scott Parker Scholarship was established by CFUW-Ottawa Club at the request of Fran Harding and funded through generous donations from Fran and other CFUW-Ottawa Club members. It is named in honour of Susan Scott Parker, a Canadian, who is an advocate for the rights of disabled persons in the United Kingdom.
- have a permanent disability
- be registered with the Paul Menton Centre (PMC)
- be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident of Canada
- be an undergraduate student entering or proceeding from one year to another at Carleton University
- have outstanding academic achievement
Preference will be given to a female student.
Awarded on the recommendation of the Paul Menton Centre.
How to Apply
- Fill out the Susan Scott Scholarship application form
- Within the application, describe:
- your academic and future career goals and how attending Carleton University will assist you in achieving them (maximum 100 words)
- how the scholarship will help you achieve your academic and career goals (maximum 100 words)
- Submit the application directly to Carleton Awards and Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions, contact the PMC:
TTY and Video-Relay-Service: 613-520-3937
See more Ontario scholarships // See more scholarships open to all disabilities
Date updated: 2022-12-30