The 35 Lions Club of Regina Scholarship is available to students enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Regina.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: March 15th, 2023
The 35 Lions Club of Regina Scholarship is a non-renewable scholarship available to students enrolled in an undergraduate program at the University of Regina who reside within Regina City or the Province of Saskatchewan.
- The scholarship shall be awarded to a University of Regina student with a disability who resides within Regina City or the Province of Saskatchewan.
- If the applicant is applying as a high school graduate, a minimum Grade 12 average of 65% is required.
- If the applicant is a continuing university student, a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 65% is required on all courses completed at the University of Regina at the time of application.
- Preference will be given to students who have visual difficulty or mobility difficulty.
Some things you might want to know:
- Since this is not a financial consideration award you shouldn’t need to give any financial information to apply for this award
- You need to be a resident either in the City of Regina or the Province of Saskatchewan
- It doesn’t matter if you are male or female this award welcomes all
- It doesn’t matter if you are Indigenous, Single parent, Mature Student, Athletics and or Traveling student
How to Apply
You must log into SAMS as a registered user to apply for awards. Once you are logged in, you can apply using the online application by selecting “Apply for Award” from the “Other Actions” box in the top right corner of each award page.
Students are strongly encouraged to apply using the online application in SAMS. However, paper applications are available on the SAFA website.
Please check out the main webpage to make sure that all of this information is up to date and valid.
Applicants must write a detailed summary, not to exceed one page, highlighting why you think you should be considered for the award based on the desire, challenges and difficulties while pursuing a post-secondary education.
Candidates must provide documentation and/or verification supporting their disability.
University of Regina Student Awards and Financial Aid:
- Phone (Toll-free): 1-800-644-4756
- Phone (In Regina): 306-585-4591
- Fax: 306-585-5559
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAFA Website: https://www.uregina.ca/safa/index.html
If you are dropping off or sending correspondence by courier (e.g. FedEx, UPS), please address your items to:
University of Regina
Administration Humanities 108
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina SK S4S 0A2
All information was gathered through the SAMS portal through the guest login.
Other University of Regina scholarships:
- Against the Odds: Faculty of Nursing Deans Award
- David Ryson Accessibility and Inclusion Award
- Dr. Douglas and Patricia Vandenberghe Scholarship
- Garth Edward Usick Memorial Bursary
- Garth Garver Memorial Award
- Jim & Elizabeth Ottley Award
- SaskPower Award in Business Administration
- SaskPower Award in Chemistry
- SaskPower Award in Electronic Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Environmental Systems Engineering
- SaskPower Award in Industrial Systems Engineering
- Timmons Mason Endowment
- University of Regina Celebration Award
Last updated: 2023-01-02