The Roy Cooper Scholarship is available to a student in Ontario with a documented learning disability who is pursuing a bachelor of engineering or a bachelor of science in a physical sciences discipline.
Number Available: 1
Deadline: June 30th, 2023 at 4PM
The Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario (LDAO) offers the Roy Cooper scholarship award in memory of Roy V. Cooper, whose volunteerism within his own chapter community and the LDAO is recognized.
- be an Ontario high school student
- have a documented Learning Disability as a primary diagnosis
- be attending a post-secondary institution in the upcoming academic year
- pursuing a bachelor of engineering or a bachelor of science in a physical sciences discipline (please note: physical sciences do not include social sciences or technology majors)
- have been a full time high school student during the 2022-2023 school year and be entering their first year of college or university in 2023-2024
How to Apply
Applications are to be received by your local LDA chapter by Friday, June 30, 2023. Chapters will recommend one candidate from their area each year to be placed in the provincial competition.
Contact your local LDA chapter to obtain an application form.
Find your local chapter on the LDAO Chapters webpage.
Address: 365 Evans Avenue Suite 202 Toronto, ON M8Z 1K2
Phone: (416) 929-4311
Fax: (416) 929-3905
Source: the LDAO Scholarships and Bursaries webpage
See other Ontario scholarships // See other learning disability scholarships
Last updated: 2023-05-24