The Compass Group Canada Bursary is available to Douglas College students enrolled full-time in the Basic Occupational Education program.
- Fall: August 15th – September 15th
- Winter: December 15th – January 17th
- Summer: April 15th – May 15th
Compass Group Canada has been a supporter of Douglas College Foundation since 1989. In 2011 the Compass Group Canada Services Bursary and the Compass Group Canada Arts Endowment were combined to form the Compass Group Canada Bursary in support of students enrolled full-time in the Basic Occupational Education program with preference to students in Food Services who have a physical or cognitive disability. As trendsetters in the industry, Compass takes pride in providing the highest quality food service to the Douglas College educational community.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are Enrolled full-time in the Basic Occupational Education program
- Preference for students in Food Services who have a physical or cognitive disability
- Are a registered student
- Are in good academic standing and have a minimum CGPA of 1.50
- Demonstrate financial need
- Are a full-time or part-time student in the term for which the bursary will be received
- Participation in college and community activities may also be considered
How to Apply
Apply for scholarships, bursaries, and awards at Douglas College using your MyAccount.
For more information on this bursary and other Douglas College funding opportunities, visit Douglas College’s Financial Aid webpage.
See other Douglas College scholarships, awards, and bursaries listed on our website:
- 1992 BC Games for the Physically Disabled Award
- Al Atkinson & Ted James Bursary
- Business Advisory Council Award of Distinction
- Canadian Federation of University Women Award of Distinction
- Carly Reid Memorial Award
- Joan Meister ORW Memorial Fund for Students with Disabilities Bursary
- Sally Allan Memorial Award
- Starlight Casino Bursary
Last Updated: 2023-08-23