The Sally Allan Memorial Award is available to mature students enrolled in English courses at Douglas College. Preference is given to students with a disability.
- Fall: August 15th – September 15th
- Winter: December 15th – January 17th
- Summer: April 15th – May 15th
The Sally Allan Memorial Award was established, in 2006, by her daughters and their families. The purpose is to support mature students, with demonstrated financial need, enrolled in English courses at Douglas College. A preference will be given to students with a disability.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are a mature student
- Are enrolled in English courses at Douglas College
- Are a returning domestic student
- Have completed at least 9 Douglas College academic credits of letter graded courses
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.67 (B-) or higher
- Are a full-time student in the term for which the award will be received, unless otherwise stated in the award
- Participation in college and community activities may also be considered
How to Apply
Apply for scholarships, bursaries, and awards at Douglas College using your MyAccount.
For more information on this bursary and other Douglas College funding opportunities, visit Douglas College’s Financial Aid webpage.
See other Douglas College scholarships, awards, and bursaries listed on our website:
- 1992 BC Games for the Physically Disabled Award
- Al Atkinson & Ted James Bursary
- Business Advisory Council Award of Distinction
- Canadian Federation of University Women Award of Distinction
- Carly Reid Memorial Award
- Compass Group Canada Award
- Joan Meister ORW Memorial Fund for Students with Disabilities Bursary
- Starlight Casino Bursary
Last Updated: 2023-12-01